Professional makeup products such as brushes are essential tools in every woman’s makeup kit. These are efficient in applying makeup evenly and properly. The right tools also help you in achieving a more flawless look.
However, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the different brushes available in beauty stores. If you only had to stay with the basics, here are the few brushes every woman needs to own:
· Foundation brush. A flawless look requires a flawless base. To achieve this, ensure you already own a quality foundation brush. A foundation brush spreads your liquid foundation evenly across your face. Choose a pointed foundation brush if you want to reach areas like your nose and eyes.
· Powder brush. This large fluffy brush is perfect for finishing off your makeup with powder and in keeping your makeup in place. This also provides you with a diffused look. Just swirl it on your powder and tap it on your T-zone. You can also use your powder brush for blush or bronzer.
· Contour brush. A good contour brush is an essential tool for carving cheekbones similar to Kim Kardashian-West. Look for one that fits the contours of your face perfectly. Good contouring can add dimension and color to your face. This can be used on cream bronzers or a darker shade of foundation to add depth to your face.
· Eyeliner brush. These slanted brushes are the perfect multi-tasking tool. In addition to achieving the perfect cat eye, it also doubles as a brow brush for filling in the sparse areas in your brow. Whether you are going for a bold eye or a barely there eyeliner, an eyeliner brush is a must.
· Flat eye shadow brush. This brush is a must-have for applying eye makeup. Sweep it across your eyelid to your brow bone for an all-over color. This packs a punch for maximum and bold color on your eyes.